Dr. Zachary Stockton is committed to your health. He has been providing excellent patient care with a warm smile and a caring attitude since 2011. You can expect Dr. Stockton to listen and focus on your needs to find out what he can do to serve you. His priority is to create a positive and supportive environment to help you achieve your health goals.
When not in the office he enjoys hiking, cooking, and Giants baseball with his wife and 2 daughters.
- Bachelor’s degree from University of California Santa Cruz 2000
- Graduated cum laude Palmer College of Chiropractic West 2010
- California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners since 2011
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners since 2009
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association since 2010
- Pi Tau Delta– International Chiropractic Honor Society 2010